Virtual Talent Show
To celebrate DesiHeart's first anniversary we are hosting a talent show. We welcome everyone to participate and showcase their special skills. The talent show is the perfect opportunity to showcase in front of all your family, friends, and teachers, and show them just what you’ve got.
Performances may include singing, dancing, comedy, magic, or other special talent.
If you’ve been taking performance lessons of any kind, such as acting, singing, dancing, gymnastics, or playing a musical instrument, then you’re all set with an excellent stage act. You’ve been working hard on your lessons, so now’s the time to show off! Ask your instructor for some specific ideas, or use your recital or performance piece.
All Registered families will get the zoom link to attend live for the talent show on July 17th 2021 at 5 PM PST.
Participants have the option to perform live or submit their entries in advance. Each participant gets 3-5 minutes for the performance.
Option 1 Live Performance Guidelines
1) Participant should check in 15 minutes before the show time.
2) Must be appropriately dressed up for the performance.
3) Make sure you have good internet connection.
4) Make sure background is cluttered free and presentable.
Option 2 Submission Guidelines
(if you have chosen to submit your piece):
1) Anyone can participate.
2) Videos should be taken with good resolution in landscape mode.
3) Each video can be up to three to five minutes long.
4) Video submitting deadline is 07/10/21 by 8 PM PST.
5) After submitting this registration form, please upload the participant's video submissions using this dropbox link.
If you have any questions contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 364 - 4140